An unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates

Biyernes, Mayo 3, 2013

Summer Heat in the Philippines

Yesterday Tacloban was blistering under the heat of the summer sun. I was personally exhausted and tired, not to mention sleepy, just from the searing heat of the day. Even by 5 PM, the residual afternoon heat was clearly still lingering. I had to make a pineapple milk smoothie just to relieve the oven-like temperature, and for a moment, it did give some relief, much like an oasis would in an endless desert horizon.

I was supposed to do my afternoon walk to the local mall by 6 in the evening but my body and mind wanted me to sleep for the night already. And so with regret and frustration, I am writing this blog before I finally head to bed for the night.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento