An unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates

Miyerkules, Oktubre 30, 2013

First Day in New Job

Today I started out in my new job as a legal researcher in a law firm. I was immediately drafted to formulate a letter of complaint to the Chairman of the Board of Election Teller in a barangay in Dulag, Leyte for stopping the counting of vote for the sole reason that some voters wrote the middle name of a candidate instead of the full name. The BET's were probably coaxed into suspending the counting after being intimidated by powerful candidates. Obviously, the act was grossly illegal.

In addition, I was also drafted to make decisionary pleadings about a land dispute. It was exciting and difficult at first but somehow I made it through page 6, hoping to finish the document tomorrow.

As far as I can tell as of today, I think I will enjoy the workplace. I just don't know how the entire thing plays out when classes start. Let's see....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento