An unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates

Miyerkules, Pebrero 20, 2013

Eternal Rose

You are a bright red apparition
In the greenery that is life
Pulsating with radiance
Basking with beauty
Food for the eyes
Comfort of mine weary heart.

Graceful in the dance of life
Pure and magnificent is your presence
Life it brings to me
Hope it springs from me
Bliss it envelops me
Caressing wind in the shoulders of burden.

Let me touch you
Let me bring you to mine heart
Let me hold you in my dreams
Let me kiss your lips
Let me hold your hands
Let me be in your side.

Eternal Rose indeed you are to me
Forever in my longings
One with my mind
Time has brought has together
Time will part our ways
Eternal Rose bring me into the eternal embrace of your love.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento